Get involved with the unmissable event of the month, celebrating the LGBTQ+ community and giving your company innovative solutions to hiring diverse talent
LGBT+ History Month
'Is an exciting, informative and celebratory month, to educate out prejudice and make LGBT+ people, in all their rich diversity, visible.' LGBT+ History Month
Learn from the experts:
• How to stimulate difficult conversations to create an open culture
• The importance of language and understanding pronouns
• How to help young people from the community feel empowered and elevate staff to senior positions.
Throughout the panel you will have the opportunity to ask our panellist's questions with a dedicated time slot for our panellists to respond.
Diversity & Inclusion Expert Panel Speakers:
• Nicky Friensener: Policy Recruiter at Facebook
• Paul Martin OBE: Chief Executive LGBT Foundation
• Joseph Harwood: Young Ambassador at The Prince’s Trust
• Pritpal Surj : Host and Prince's Trust Executive & Commonwealth Champion
11.00am - 11.40 - Panel discussion
11.40 - 12.00 - Q & A
Who is this talk for?
PT Talks is open to everyone and we would encourage you all to tune in as there is so much to learn and listen too. In particular we would encourage HR Professionals, D&I Specialists and EDI Thought Leaders to tune in.
How can I get involved? What do I do next?
Click on the RSVP link below, share with your friends and colleagues and on the day post us your comments and questions.
See you there!